In most cases, you will discover that an outdoor protection camera is similar to the indoor option. Nevertheless, there is a huge difference when talking about the best outdoor security camera and the indoor option. These outdoor protection cameras are created to withstand any environmental conditions. These cameras can as well secure your exterior property such as kid’s bikes, cars and just to mention a few. Everyone wants to talk about Nest vs Arlo, but I see more options than that, read on to see some of the best outdoor protection cameras available.
1. Arlo Outdoor
With the Nest Cam, the Arlo remains on the par level. This camera can only record and stream at 720 resolution. Digital zoom performance is one of the great assets of the Arlo Pro camera.
- It comes with 100db siren
- It displays wide field of view
- The camera has free seven day cloud storage
- It is easy to install
- Users will enjoy the rechargeable batteries of the camera
- There is also two-way audio
- The price point is high
- The resolution is low
2. TriVision NC-335PW
In several ways, the NC-335PW operates like the Phylink Bullet. The camera can comfortably stream and record at 1080p resolution.
- It is completely weatherproof
- It comes with a high resolution
- It is expensive
- The field of vision is restricted
2. Foscam Plug and Play Camera:
To all PCs and mobile devices, the Foscam camera streams at 720p. It also displays some amazing digital features. The application for Android or iOS is required to access the streaming operation of the camera.
- There is an affordable cloud storage feature
- There is two-way audio
- It is cheap to buy
- Restricted field of vision
- Reduced resolution
4. Nest Cam Outdoor
The video stream remains the most crucial value of a protection camera. There is always the availability of 24/7 live stream with the Nest camera. The field of vision is wide for this camera.
- It comes with two-way audio
- It is easy to setup and install
- The resolution of the camera is high
- After the subscription services, you will enjoy more upgraded features
- Adding several cameras may be difficult
5. Phylink Bullet
At 1080p, the Phylink Bullet can both record and stream effectively. One disadvantage of this camera is that you will not enjoy any digital zoom feature. The camera has the capability of retaining up to 128 GB in its microSD card. The waterproof feature of this camera makes it to last for a long time. You can give it a try now.
- It is completely waterproof
- On the stream, you can discover several users at the same time
- The video streaming comes with a high resolution
- The field of vision is narrow
- There is no zoom